Most of the early 1870/80 jigged bone gun grips and other bone items were made by individuals or small shops. In 1891 the Rogers Manufacturing Company of Rockfall, Connecticut started making manufactured bone products, and bone fertilizer. They began to make jigged bone handles for knives and guns around the turn of the century. Though these distinctive grips are no longer made commercially, hand made "Indian Trail" jigged bone stocks are still available from River Junction Trade Company.
- Jigged Bone and Elk Grips
- Hints For Browsing In Western Antique Shops
- Authentic Old West Ranch Coat
- Looking At Post Civil War Ladies Fashions
- A Trip Back In Time With Old Fashion Clothing
- England Old West Town
- MOVIE - A great independent western film "Friend of the Devil"
- How to shape wire frame Glasses
Posted by Jim on 8/29/2022 to History