Western antique hunting is getting more and more popular and it is easy to see the reasons why. This type of collectible has lots of charm and is great for adding warmth and humor to your home. As well, the market for West inspired antiques is continuously growing. That means such items can be a great investment. Furthermore, you can find items to suit a whole range of price brackets, from inexpensive vintage ranch clothing to bronzes that are priced in the thousands. This guide is aimed at helping to shop for items like these.
- Jigged Bone and Elk Grips
- Hints For Browsing In Western Antique Shops
- Authentic Old West Ranch Coat
- Looking At Post Civil War Ladies Fashions
- A Trip Back In Time With Old Fashion Clothing
- England Old West Town
- MOVIE - A great independent western film "Friend of the Devil"
- How to shape wire frame Glasses
Posted by Administrator on 9/19/2012 to News
Posted by Administrator on 9/10/2012 to History
Cold weather old west coats kept the men of early America more comfortable. Whether their work kept them in town or out on the ranch, they would wear a well-designed garment to protect them from bad weather. Meticulously crafted to keep out the dust, damp, cold and rain, many different versions of a Ranch Coat were styled to suit the needs of the men who wore them. To wear them today is to buy from a company that specializes in historical Old West wear.